Berghain For CTM Festival
Sub-bass sountrack for Maikon.K
Low-Frequency Sound Workshop
Infrasonic Sountrack for Animate
KW Institute For Contemporary Art
Sound design done for the show 'Até a Lembrança do Cachorro do Vizinho Ainda Vive no Meu Corpo' by the Núcleo Experimental de Butô
Coletivo PAY Picanha After Yoga
An Augment Reality Performance, Installation and Radio Play
August 2022- September 2022
I created an Infrasonic (from 12hz to 40hz) soundtrack utilising two VLCF Meyer Subwoofers arranged in a R-45 style.
“Animate” offers a singular perspective through the work of many. A chimerical three-part installation that puts the trip in triptych, the project addresses the ever-increasing urgency of climate action through spatial, acoustic, visual and haptic technologies—not only allowing you to see and hear, but also to 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 the story.
Fascinating augmented reality parcours on the impending climate catastrophe between performance, installation and radio play. In a near future, Daniel and Laurie are on the run from a world shaped by the effects of climate change. Their journey takes them through the wild landscapes of Newfoundland. While the car radio is playing news about global climate catastrophes, they drive to the Tablelands - an extraordinary, Mars-like landscape in the middle of Gros Morne National Park. On the way there, they drive through a landscape changed by climate change, which appears to them as an awake, living and breathing being: The landscape makes strange noises and affects Daniel and Laurie physically and psychologically.
“Animate” will also be presented at MUTEK.CA, MUTEK.JP, Muffathalle, Munich, PAD Festival Darmstadt, Kleist-Festtage, Frankfurt (Oder), and Théâtres de la Ville de Luxembourg. A radio version will be presented the same day via Deutschlandfunk Kultur.
More informations here.
- ARTISTIC DIRECTION & DIRECTOR: CHRIS SALTER
CREATIVE PRODUCER: REMCO SCHUURBIERS
- VR DEVELOPMENT: PIERRICK URO
- CO-DIRECTOR & RECORDING: ANOUSCHKA TROCKER
- SCENOGRAPHY: FLORENCE TO
- CHOREOGRAPHY: ANGELIQUE WILLKIE
- TEXT: KATE STORY
- SOUNDS: LIMPE FUCHS
- MUSIC: CATERINA BARBIERI
- COMPOSITION & SOUND DESIGN: SAM SLATER
- EMPLOYEE SPATIAL AUDIO VR: MAXIME GORDON
- SPATIAL SOUND: WILLIAM RUSSELL, STEFANIE EGEDY – MONOM / 4DSOUND
- INFRASONIC SOUNDTRACK: STEFANIE EGEDY
- 3D ANIMATION | GAME ENGINE: TIMOTHY THOMASSON
- PROGRAMMING: PUNEET JAIN
- GERMAN TRANSLATION: ANKE BURGER
- FRENCH TRANSLATION: ROBERT PAQUIN
- ACTORS: JUDITH ROSMAIR & STEVE KARIER
- COPRODUCTION: DEUTSCHLANDFUNK KULTUR, CAMPANIA TEATRO FESTIVAL, LES THÉÂTRES DE LA VILLE DE LUXEMBOURG, KUNSTFEST WEIMAR
- PRODUCTION: DISK BERLIN
- FUNDING FEDERAL: CULTURAL FOUNDATION, FONDS DE RECHERCHE DU QUÉBEC (FRQ), CANADA COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS, ZÚ MONTREAL, CONCORDIA
- UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF RESEARCH MILIEUX INSTITUTE FOR ARTS, CULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY, HUB XR (DE), GOVERNMENT OF CANADA